28 March 2018

Sneaky Amazon Screwing Customers

I have Amazon Prime  and it features free two day shipping. I noticed many of my packages have been slipping and not making the guaranteed delivery date shown in the product page.

Packages have been arrive five days with shipping notifications two days after the purchase date. I asked Amazon customer service and they have been giving me excuses like it's the weather, we have to find a different fulfillment center, sometimes there isn't a direct path to your location, etc.

All their excuses have been strange since I used to get packages in two days like clockwork for several years. Amazon tries to remedy this by extending my Prime membership and offering me small dollar gift cards.

I started looking at my packages and noticed Amazon was sending my packages with three day or regular UPS shipping. How could this be? Aren't my packages supposed to arrive as promised with the guaranteed two day shipping? Why is Amazon screwing Prime customers over and shipping with slow speeds? Is Prime even worth it anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment