30 April 2016

Carpro Iron X on BMW E39 530i Wheel

Carpro's Iron X is an iron remover that can be applied to all car surfaces. Iron X neutralizes the iron and bleeds purple to show that it is working.

I tested Iron X on my BMW E39 530i with wheel style 82. Iron X worked immediately and was really cool to look at.


I let Iron X sit for a few minutes and scrubbed with the Omega Speed Master Wheel Brush.
Cleaning the brake dust and grime seemed way too easy with Iron X. In the past, I had to scrub a lot more using regular wheel cleaner and degreaser. I hosed off left over Iron X and was amazed at how clean my wheel looked. Check out the picture below.


I am impressed, nothing has cleaned the BMW brake dust off so quickly. I will use Iron X once a month or maybe longer since it does a really good job and regular wheel cleaner should be able to maintain regular washes.

Carpro works on paint so it will be great to remove all the tiny rust specks after winter.

Wheel style 82s have the part # 36116751762. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment